Today we did our typical math on Khan Academy, then science Chapter 3 Lesson 1. We learned that plants are producers and animals are consumers. And we spent about an hour watching videos online about photosynthesis. We did painting in the evening which turned into each of the kids having their faces painted with the finger paint. They looked pretty cool! Yesterday we focused on Math and a little science. I need to get back into history and geology. I am looking for a good curriculum for that though because as we are trying to learn about US history starting about 14000 years ago it is intensive and we are going through it very slowly. I would like a US history text that includes Ancient History, yet something we can get through quicker than we have been lately. It has been one of those days that at six pm I still want to learn with the kids. But they are playing Indians in the yard and I will just have to wait till tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment