June 16 was our eleventh wedding anniversary so we called it a family holiday and did not have school. Then the next day I realized that the first official day of summer was coming up so we decided to take the week off, this turned out to be a good thing for many reasons; I had finals in college and Nic had a serius injury to his mouth that would have kept him from his studies. He is all better now thank goodness, and fyi knee plus trampoline plus chin equels lots of blood and pain for little boys. :(
Starting tomorrow Monday June 27 we will resume our schooling I have found an online grammar class that I plan on taking with the kids to brush up on my own skills by teaching them. We will continue to use Khan Academy for math. We are still on the ancient Native Americans for History but plan to move on soon. We will do another Chapter or two in Science this week. And free reading of their own choice is still the reading curriculum although I do think I will have them fill out some kind of form to show when they read a book. This is our tentative plan for the week. There are also plans to go to the beach on Friday but I have not mentioned it to the kids yet.
Starting tomorrow Monday June 27 we will resume our schooling I have found an online grammar class that I plan on taking with the kids to brush up on my own skills by teaching them. We will continue to use Khan Academy for math. We are still on the ancient Native Americans for History but plan to move on soon. We will do another Chapter or two in Science this week. And free reading of their own choice is still the reading curriculum although I do think I will have them fill out some kind of form to show when they read a book. This is our tentative plan for the week. There are also plans to go to the beach on Friday but I have not mentioned it to the kids yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment