Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Night...

Last night we went and hung out with another homeschool family. The children taught their friend what they learned through out the week in Science, which enforced it for them. Then we read a story together, and did some spanish online as a group. I am letting the kids have an R&R day today due to their extra work last night. We will read today, but aside from that no required work.

I have hopes that they will by choice do a little online spanish, or other educational things but if they don't I won't hold it against them. All in all it has been a good week.

Tommorow we may do a History lesson just for the fun of it, I plan to have school everyday but Sundays even through the Summer so if we have a day off, do extra school at night, or only cover one subject but in dept on somedays then we will still be ahead of the game in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment